Saturday, 29 June 2013


Yesterday while at work I see a post from the SPCA saying they got 11 cats in their first 20 minutes of being open. So I decided that since it was payday that Darby and I would bring them some cat food. I pick Darby up from daycare and we go to the grocery store and I bought about $30 worth of cat food and some bleach and went brought it to the shelter. Darby walked  in carrying a bag full of food and a worker ,looked at us and said "Just put it in the corner." So we looked at the animals and left, Darby is now begging me for a kitty. We have a cat named Banshee, but Banshee sleeps with me in the bed, and Darby wants a kitty of his own that will sleep in his bed. He told me he would bathe it everyday and it could wear his Spiderman jammies.
So we come home to dog pee on the floor. I clean it, only after Darby steps in it, and we continue with our night. I remember there was a sale at a store and last night was the last night of the sale. I wanted to get some clothes for my son for fall so I asked him to come with me so he could pick out what he wanted. He chose a shirt with kitties on it, a skateboarding skeleton, and a Shark polo shirt. He was running around and playing, which makes it hard to too around, but I found what I wanted. A sweater, a t-shirt and some old lady earrings and we went to the cash. In the line my 4 year old sees some car toys. I ask him to put them back and when I go up to pay the tears begin. Then something completely out of character. He hit me, kicked me and attempted to bite me. This is new. I have never seen him act like this. So we are making our way out, he's crying and screaming because he wants me to buy him a toy. I refuse and we are at the doors and a man comes over, grabs my sons hands pulls them off the door, puts his hand on his back and shoves him and says "I'm closing this, it's time for you to go." I stood there in shock as the jerk shakes his head and throws his hands in the air and marches away. I get to the car, wrestle my son into his seat, also something very new, and call my husband and tell him what just happened. Within minutes he's at the store.The man in question was the store manager on duty. While my husband is inside dealing with him, I am in my car on the phone with head office.
Last night I barely slept. Mostly do to my dog's thunder anxiety, and my neighbor who desperately needs a new muffler idling his car for an hour.
Today I woke up unbelievably cranky.
I'm PMSing and it happens unfortunately!
Eventually I calmed down, took a nap, and we went to see a movie at the theater.
20 minutes until the end of the movie, the movie theater popcorn I love met up with my IBS. I think I may have to stop eating my beloved popcorn. :(
The moral!
Don't leave the house. Just stay inside and hide! This is why I don't go anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment